Indus valley colors are a good and safe choice for all those who are looking to color and nourish their hair without much trouble. They are highly recommended for their natural ingredients amla, jojoba, honey, orange, and aloe vera extract.
Indus valley colors are USFDA approved and the ingredients are tested to offer the safest hair colour.
- Blended with 9 natural herbs to provide damage-free coloration.
- Deep Nourishing colour dye for hair moisturization and repairs hair for a better shine & glow, leaving it soft and silky.
- Help tame frizzy hair by conditioning your hair and add more bounce to them.
- The rich coloring formula gives nice texture to hair and control hair damage.
- The herbal extracts controls dandruff, split ends, encourages hair buildup with smooth silky shine.
Indus Valley Hair Color Features
#1. Ideal Ingredients
The carefully chosen ingredients such amla, jojoba and wheat germ oil enhances the quality of your hair. These ingredients nourish and add volume to your hair.
Amla, honey and orange is a perfect combination to regrow your hair and the enhanced texture will give your hair a new personality. The organic herbs like aloe vera, jojoba oil and fenugreek seeds helps to reduce hairfall and preserve your natural hair texture.
#2. The Gel Formula
The PHAB technology provides products that do not contain PPD, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide and barium. Safety is indeed one of the most important features of these products.
The gel formula is very impressive due to the ease of application and the shine that it provides. The orange gel gives a good smell to your hair along with rich color. The no ammonia formula promises damage free and unique hair tones.
#3. Shelf Life
The package with powder and gel hair mixture has a shelf life of 18 months.
The Indus valley hair color is 100% natural and is prepared with great care to give natural shine and nourishment to your hair.
The product comes with all the necessary tools for application. That includes
- Hair color powder
- Application brush with a comb
- Aloe orange gel tube
- Color-locking shampoo
- Hair ease spa mask
- Pair of gloves
- Shower cap
- Instructions manual.
|INDUS VALLEY Damage Free Gel Colour For Hair Dark Brown 3.0, 20g + 200ml||₹ 599 ₹ 549||Buy on Amazon|
What We Liked
- Good quality product with herbal extracts like aloe vera, amla, and jojoba oil.
- The color is permanent and you may not worry about the quickly fading of your tones.
- Provides deeply moisturized hair.
- No ammonia formula means damage-free and smooth hair.
- Post care kit with color-protecting shampoo is a good option for better results.
What Could Be Better
- The application process time is a bit longer upto 45 minutes
Also read – Best indigo powder for hair in India
How to Use Indus Valley Hair Color
The gel hair color comes in a perfect combination of tools for easy application and the instruction pamphlet eases the process.
Wash your hair prior to the application and dry it properly with a towel. Then transfer the hair color powder and gel mixture onto a bowl. Mix the ingredients well using gloved hands or a mixing brush. The amount of ingredients to be taken for the mixture depends on your hair volume and length.
Now apply the prepared mixture to your hair using the hair brush. The 2 in 1 brush can be used to comb and part your hair and then apply the product on to your scalp. Make sure that you apply the hair color evely from root to tip to achieve good results. You can keep the mixture for about 30-35 minutes.
After almost 30 minutes rinse the hair color with water. Now apply the hair color protecting shampoo to lock the color and moisture.
Now you can use the Hair eaze spa for conditioning. Rinse the conditioner with water and dry it with a towel. These post hair color kits help you to get better results.
The Indus Valley natural hair color is a must for those who are looking for care and shine in one. The natural ingredients help you to achieve the best results for you by not giving up on the moisturization of your hair.